Briefings / Presentations
Briefing / Presentation Guidelines
In an effort to avoid delays and technical problems during presentations, we ask that your presentation follow the below guidelines.
SUBMISSION DEADLINES: NO LATER THAN Sept 22, 2023
Final Briefing and Letter of Compliance with Export Requirements on company letterhead. (Letters can be submitted prior to or at the time of briefing submittal either via e-mail or with the CD submittal).
- Must be mailed on CD if over 10MB
- Smaller than 10MB, can be sent via email to: F15TCPWWR@us.af.mil
- Presentations shall be limited to 15 minutes, (Including question/answer session)
- Presentations should be no more than 30 slides given the allotted time slot – No exceptions!
- Please do not have automatic slides
- Please include presenter's name on title page
- Minimize graphics size for on-screen presentations
- Presentations that are excessive in length/size will be eliminated from the schedule
FMS customers will generally not ask detailed questions in a group setting and may ask to see you privately after the presentations are completed. If you will allow some time for possible private discussions, it will be greatly appreciated.
Do not embed a demonstration program or movie clip into submitted slide presentations, please provide it separately (can be added to the presentation disk if mailed). It will be hyperlinked to your specified location within the briefing. Demonstration programs or movie clips must be in one of the following formats: WMA, WMV, AVI, MP4
Tentative agenda/ briefing times will be posted on the WWR Website once all briefings are received.
NOTE: If presenters wish to provide their briefing at a specific time, please let us know at the time of your briefing submittal. We will try our best to accommodate if possible! Otherwise, briefings will be added in the order received.
It should be understood, upon receipt of these briefings, they will become the sole property of the United States Air Force.
If you have any questions or need additional clarification regarding the above requirements, Please feel free to contact Marcia Gibson at: 478-926-6114, DSN: 468-6114 or e-mail: F15TCPWWR@us.af.mil.
CD’s should be mailed to:
Attn: Marcia Gibson
F-15 TCP WWR
320 Richard Ray Blvd
Robins AFB Ga. 31098-1622